Clogher Excavations Pty. Limited is a family owned civil engineering contractor specializing in the construction of pipe lines for stormwater drainage, watermain, sewermain, pump stations and associated civil and structural works. The company maintains its corporate office and construction yard at Guildford NSW.
Various types of project undertaken are construction and relocation of underground services for construction of Highway, Upgrading of Highway, Housing, railway projects, water supply projects and many others. Clogher Excavations undertake works mainly around Sydney and regional NSW as well.
The company has a specialized workforce which utilizes company owned plant and equipment. Staffs are trained in the requirements of technical standards and have undertaken specialized course such as confined space, pipeline construction courses and others that are necessary to undertake company works.
Our aim is to demonstrate and ensure safety, environmental and quality compliance in accordance with AS/NZS 4801:2001, AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004 and AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008, the standards specified in relevant contracts, codes of practice and all relevant Acts, Legislation and Regulations.
- Maintain our Certification Status and prequalification status with the clients we work with
- Maintain or target an increase in profit each year by reducing rework and minimising waste in all processes,
- Keep up with technology, plant and equipment changes,
- Target improvement in staff and employees competency by ongoing training,
- Provide a level of quality in our work, that is not less than that specified within the contract, and aims to meet the clients expectations
- Have zero workplace noticeable incidents and less lost time injuries than is annually targeted by the company through ongoing consultation on OH&S matters
- Have zero reportable environmental breaches. To not increase any form of pollution in the vicinity of the project. Work with the client to improve the environmental integrity of the area in which we are working.
- Ensure our suppliers and subcontractors operate with the same objectives in mind, and
- Strive for continual improvement in service delivery through reviews and measurement of defect notices
Clogher Excavations has been involved in construction and installation of stromwater drainage, watermain, sewermain and other related structural work for over 15 years.
Clogher Excavations maintains an integrated Management System (IMS) and is certified to meet the AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard. Individual projects are undertaken using the company’s IMS which ensures that projects are delivered to client time, cost and quality constraints without impacting on safety and the environment.
The company is registered with Sydney Water as an approved supplier in the following categories
Clogher Excavations Pty Ltd. is provisionally accredited to supply the following categories
- Water Reticulation W1 DN 100 – 375
- Water Reticulation W2 DN 375 – 750
- Sewer Reticulation S1 DN 150 – 300
- Sewer Rising Mains S1 up to DN 300 Sewer
- Recycled Water RW DN 65 – 375
- Sewer Standard S2 DN 375 – 750
- Steel pipelines W3 DN > 750 – 120
Occupation Health and safety Policy
Quality Management System: AS/ANZ ISO 9001:2008 (View Certificate)